Monday, August 3, 2009

Eeeee!

I gave Levi another hair cut today. He didn't like it though, which surprised me. This makes his third hair cut. His first two went very well. He just sat there and let me cut his hair. He didn't move at all unless I moved him. Today was another story. I stripped him down to his diaper, and stood him up in the bath tub. He seemed to like that until I turned the clippers on. He started moving away from me as I approached him. I did the first pass over his head, and he started saying, "Hey!...Hey!" It was so funny, but also frustrating because I knew this hair cut would be a chore. He'd move his head back and forth, again yelling, "Hey!" But I got it done and then he got to play in the bath, which he loves to do.
I wanted to get some pictures for this blog post. He was being so silly. I pointed the camera at him, and with squinted eyes and a big grin he said, "Eeeee!" I'm guessing that's his was of saying "cheese." I could not snap a picture without him doing that. But each one still turned out very cute. Here's the pictures of his latest hair cut and his "eeeee" face.

No comments: