Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm just posting an update.

I want to keep this somewhat current, but that's hard to do some times when there's nothing new to report.


Half of us have been sick these past few days. I credit that to eating at El Chico's in Granbury...that's what I get for craving mexican food. I completely jinxed myself when I told Jamie on the ride home, "I'll be paying for that later." Which I did...the entire night (use your imagination so I don't have to go into details). And as if that wasn't enough, Iris and Rosalie got hit the next day. Poor Iris had it the worst, but she's pretty good when she doesn't feel well...she likes to stay in bed.


When I'm not sick, I like playing Rock Band or Guitar Hero with Jamie. Those are the only games that I'm good at. Guitar Hero World Tour came out last Sunday, and we made sure we got it. I wish it was easy enough for the girls to play because they always seem to get a guitar or the drum sticks and act like they're part of the game. Watch out for Iris, though...she'll smack you with a drum stick if you make her mad. She says, "I'm gonna bank you!"



We don't take the kids trick or treating (I know...we're soooo mean). Last year they got to dress up for a friend's birthday/costume party. We had four very beautiful cats. This year we lucked out, and have another friend that is having a birthday/costume party for their little one. We will have a clan of ninjas (check back next week...I'll post pictures). The kids are really excited. The party is the day after Halloween. On the night of Halloween, we're all going to watch The Promise in Glen Rose (http://thepromiseglenrose.com/). It's a production about the life of Christ. I saw it when I was in high school and was really impressed with it. The kids are going to love it. They can't wait for Friday, and neither can I.



Other than what I mentioned above, not too much has been going on. But I like it that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*cracking up laughing at Iris and the ninjas*

Your blog made me laugh so hard I almost cried. Thanks, Julie.

See y'all Saturday! I can't wait to see your little ninja clan!