Friday, February 4, 2011

Remembering 2010 (part 2)

This next set of pictures was shot over Labor Day weekend.  A wonderfully talented friend of ours is a teacher and a photographer.  We were blessed to have her take our pictures. We had a blast spending time with her that day.  The girls just fell in love with her.

Check out some of her other work:  http://www.ashleyedwardsphotography.com/





One of my favorite pictures...I love him so much!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My baby girl, Iris, turned 4.  She's getting too big too fast!

She's so sweet.

The kids got all dressed up for a friend's birthday party.  I had so much fun getting them ready. 
I was pretty proud of how Iris' hair turned out.  They all looked great.


Spiderman and his princess sisters. 

And the only picure I got of the kids on Christmas (I know...I know...).  They had a great Christmas.  I love watching them open their gifts.  Seeing their excitement and happiness is one of the best gifts for me.

So, that was our 2010 in a nutshell...but I'm sure I left out A LOT.

1 comment:

thenewwittys said...

Love that you did this! Your kids are so photogenic too it's so cute!