Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sorry I've been gone for so long...

I haven't updated my blog in so long, let's see if I can remember what to do...

I don't know where to begin, and would probably leave out a bunch of stuff if I tried to recap.  So, detailed stories will have to be saved for another time.  I have some pictures I want to post though. 

These first three pictures are some of the kiddos that Jamie took.  They were playing at the park when we were staying in Mansfield, Louisiana.



Here is one of the kids on Christmas morning.

These next two are so cute.  We'd gone to Bass Pro.  Iris had fallen asleep on the drive back.  I carried her inside and told her to go to bed.  She didn't make it that far.  She climbed up into the seat at the table, curled up and fell back asleep.  All the kids were allowed to pick a hat from our trip to the store.  As you can see, Iris still had hers on.

And this last set of pictures are when we took advantage of the warmer weather this week, and played at the park in Burleson.  It's sweet to watch all the kids run around and play together. 
Oh, all my babies are so precious!

No comments: