Thursday, June 4, 2009

Too much has happened...

...to list a full-length description for each picture. So, here's a bunch of pictures (with a brief caption) to catch you up with the Solis' past few months.

Jasmine and Iris enjoying a swing when we visited Carthage, TX

Iris with her new fishing pole. She didn't catch anything, but was proud of her Dora fishing pole.


Jasmine was the only one to catch a fish...and she reminds her sisters of that often.


Rosalie and Lily celebrated their birthdays together. Rosalie turned 4, and Lily turned 7.



Here is another beautiful wedding shower cake made by Janee'. She is so talented.

The family looking their best before church on Easter Sunday.


Jamie had this waiting for me on the wall. He's so sweet.
The girls discovered it first, but luckily it was out of reach, so I got to see it.


This is one of many pictures of potty training. I'm so proud of Iris because she's picked it up so fast. It won't be long, and I'll only have one child in diapers.


Levi after me giving him a hair cut. I guess he likes it.


The girls enjoying the pool Grandma and Grandpa put up for them.
They can't wait to go back over there.


Iris was so nice to share her Popsicle with me.


Ooooo...Ashley brought Josh over to meet our Dad.
And the verdict is: Dad Approves!


Jasmine at her first year of soccer camp. She's a natural.


Jasmine and Lily


Lily attempting to kick the ball at soccer camp.



...AND FINALLY...
Apple Cinnamon Microwave Cake


Lemon-Blueberry Microwave Cake
These are pictures of two microwave cakes that should have been on an earlier post. If you're interested in trying them out, the recipe is a few posts ago.

2 comments:

thenewwittys said...

oh my goodness! those are such cute pictures! especially the one for easter sunday! such a nice fam. portrait. hey, thanks for posting, as I hadn't seen you post for a while. Tis good to see your girls and boy growing up too!

Unknown said...

hey girl! I love the pictures of the girls. Have fun going to see Jamie and I will see you when I get back from vactaion myself. Love you guys very much. Play with Levi for me.
Kimber