Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another update...

My sister, Ashley, got engaged last month.  She asked me to be her maid of honor.  I'm getting to help out wherever possible with her big day.  She's getting married the first weekend in June, and that seems just around the corner.  I offered to do the flowers for her wedding.  I made her bouquet already.  I'm proud of it.  It fell together so easy.  She's already seen it, so I think it's safe to post it on here.  The picture doesn't do it justice, though.  It so beautiful in person...

I'm really excited for Ashley and her fiance Josh.  Their wedding is going to be beautiful.  Josh is a good man and already fits into the family so well (as long as you don't play card games with him {inside joke}).  I'm more excited that, because of the wedding, it's looking like all of my siblings will be in town.  All seven of us haven't been together at the same time in well over a decade.  I can't wait to see everyone!!!

On a different note, I snapped a few pictures of me and the kiddos tonight.  I just wanted to get some for my blog.  They grow so fast :(  Since I'm finished having babies, I feel like they are getting too big too fast.  But that's what they do, isn't it?  I've got a looooong way to go, but I'll probably be one of those people who nag their kids to hurry up and have some grand-babies for me.  But that's no where in the near future :)

Jaz, Rose (still in her fairy outfit) and I

Miss Iris and I

Jaz, Levi and I

I love them kiddos!!!

PS...Lily had already run off to bed.  When she gets tired, she's gone.

2 comments:

JL said...

Very beautiful pics and story. Mom will be flying in on 06/04. We are working out the details as to who will pick her up. Hugs to you all.

thenewwittys said...

Great Job on the bouquet! It looks super pretty...
how ironic that we were both feeling that babies grow too fast?! lol